Политика защиты персональных данных
The purpose of this page is to inform the users on our policy regarding collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information. We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting personally identifiable information that you may provide to us while using our services.
Information collection and use
(1) Whenever you visit the Website, we collect information that your browser sends to us, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, date and time of each request and other statistics.
(2) We also collect potentially personally-identifying information such as internet protocol (IP) addresses. We only use and disclose user IP addresses under the same circumstances as we use and disclose any personally-identifying information, as described below.
(3) Certain visitors to the Website may choose to interact with the Website in ways that require the Website to gather personally-identifying information. For example, visitors who fill in the sign-up form are asked to provide their name and email address.
Protection of personally-identifying information
The Website shall disclose any potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated entities that (i) need to know such information in order to process it on the Website’s behalf or to provide any services available at the Website, and (ii) have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of these employees, contractors and affiliated entities may be located outside of your home country; by using the Website you consent to the transfer of such information to them. The Website will not rent or sell any potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Except for disclosure to its employees, contractors and affiliated entities, as described above, the Website may disclose potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental order or request, or when the Website believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of the Website, third parties or the general public.
If you are a registered user of the Website and have provided your email address, we may occasionally send you emails informing you about new features, asking for your feedback or just to keep you up to date with our services. The Website takes all measures that are reasonably necessary to protect against unauthorised access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no internet transmission or electronic storage method is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may engage third-party companies or individuals in order:
- to facilitate our services;
- to provide certain services on our behalf;
- to provide certain services related to our services; or
- to assist us in analysing how our services are used.
Where necessary, such third parties will have access to your Personal Information to the extent required and under the obligation not to disclose or use such information for any other purpose.
Links to external websites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites, products or services.
We may collect statistics regarding the behaviour of the Website’s visitors. We may display such information publicly or provide it to others. However, we shall not disclose any of your personally-identifying information.